Please note we will be performing server updates relating to security and increasing performance and the site will be down for approximately 15 minutes on 2/15/18 between 2 and 3PM CST.
improve the efficiency of your facility
Duquesne Light’s Industrial Efficiency Program, through WATT CHOICES, is designed to help industrial business customers make smart, energy-efficient decisions to reduce energy consumption and operating costs. Nexant, our approved program administrator, provides the following:
- Technical assistance to help identify energy-saving projects
- Assistance identifying financing options
- Estimates of project costs and savings
- Program rebates to help offset project costs
Common Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Compressed Air
- Refrigeration Systems Controls
- Process Cooling
Who Can Benefit From the Industrial Efficiency Program?
- Duquesne Light industrial customers are eligible.
- Customers with peak annual electric demand of 300kW or greater.
- Your Duquesne Light Industrial Program Energy Manager can confirm your eligibility over the phone.
- Incentives are available only while WATT CHOICES Program funds last.
- Rebate applications are eligible within 180 days of project installation.
- If you are receiving tax credits, state funding, or federal funding for the same project, you are still eligible to apply for the Duquesne Light rebate and/or incentive program.
The rebate application form must be completed in its entirety and submitted with all required documentation within 180 days of completion of installation.