IMPORTANT UPDATE TO THE LARGE INDUSTRIAL PROGRAM
The Large Industrial Program (any account over 300 kw demand) has expended the funds for the current rebate phase for new Rebate Applications. As the terms of the rebate program mention the program is open as long as funds are available. As of April 1, 2021, Duquesne Light Company will no longer be accepting new Rebate applications for the Large Industrial Program until the NEW Rebate Program starts on June 1, 2021. Rebate projects with a COMPLETION of Installation ON or AFTER June 1, 2021 maybe submitted to determine if they can be rebated under the new rebate programs. Currently Duquesne Light is working on finalizing the New Rebate programs that will start on June 1, 2021. So at this time, we do not have the rebate requirements or rebate levels determined. Please check back close to June 1, 2021 when we will be able to provide more clarity on Rebate Program requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions about a future project that would be installed after June 1, 2021, you may contact Franklin Energy at 877-334-1715 or [email protected].
improve the efficiency of your facility
Duquesne Lighting Company (DLC) Industrial Energy Efficiency Program is designed to help industrial business customers make smart, energy-efficient decisions to reduce energy consumption and operating costs. Nexant, our approved program administrator, provides the following:
- Technical assistance to help identify energy-saving projects
- Assistance identifying financing options
- Estimates of project costs and savings
- Program rebates to help offset project costs
Common Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Compressed Air
- Refrigeration Systems Controls
- Process Cooling
Who Can Benefit From the Industrial Efficiency Program?
- DLC industrial customers are eligible.
- Customers with peak annual electric demand of 300kW or greater.
- Your DLC Industrial Program Energy Manager can confirm your eligibility over the phone.
- Incentives are available only while DLC’s Energy Efficiency Program funds last.
- Rebate applications are eligible within 180 days of project installation.
- If you are receiving tax credits, state funding, or federal funding for the same project, you are still eligible to apply for the DLC rebate and/or incentive program.
The rebate application form must be completed in its entirety and submitted with all required documentation within 180 days of completion of installation.