Tis’ the season for HOT savings on custom projects
Learn how to save on projects this season with up to 50% increase in rebates! Bundle up on select custom projects with this season changing offer ending 12/31/19*.
*Invoices must be dated between May 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 to apply. Projects must be installed by 3/31/20. Program availability and incentive levels subject to change and/or termination without prior notice.
improve the efficiency of your facility
Duquesne Lighting Company (DLC) Industrial Energy Efficiency Program is designed to help industrial business customers make smart, energy-efficient decisions to reduce energy consumption and operating costs. Nexant, our approved program administrator, provides the following:
- Technical assistance to help identify energy-saving projects
- Assistance identifying financing options
- Estimates of project costs and savings
- Program rebates to help offset project costs
Common Energy Efficiency Improvements
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- Compressed Air
- Refrigeration Systems Controls
- Process Cooling
Who Can Benefit From the Industrial Efficiency Program?
- DLC industrial customers are eligible.
- Customers with peak annual electric demand of 300kW or greater.
- Your DLC Industrial Program Energy Manager can confirm your eligibility over the phone.
- Incentives are available only while DLC’s Energy Efficiency Program funds last.
- Rebate applications are eligible within 180 days of project installation.
- If you are receiving tax credits, state funding, or federal funding for the same project, you are still eligible to apply for the DLC rebate and/or incentive program.
The rebate application form must be completed in its entirety and submitted with all required documentation within 180 days of completion of installation.